Topic

Eddie Bauer 50% 1 item in store

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Eddie Bauer 50% 1 item in store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    James Castleberry

@winterland76

Code 3099. Today thru 12/18. One item only, in store only, but looks like it cannot be combined with other discounts. Came in today's e-mail.

Ben F

@tekhna

Problem is I don't need anymore down. What to get, what to get..

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Of course anything actually *worth* buying from Eddie Bauer is "Excluded from Promotion".

david
    Spectator

@davidvcd

How do you get the discount instore ?
    Does it exclude first ascent stuff ? tempted by the hoodie.

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Locale: Litesmith.com

It seems all First Ascent items are excluded from this promotion. The exclusion is not stated on the coupon but shown on the items on the website.

James Castleberry

@winterland76

I just got an email, probably eddie bauer friends account. Sign up for their email or friends. I think if you give cashier code 3099, it should work. I just got back from Roseville, CA store and bought a pair of FA Guide Gloves. They had only one BC Microtherm in Medium. Felt a little snug. Had a bunch of Downlight sweaters and Ranier Storm Shells. Plus the FA Fleece pieces. Oh and a ton of FA baselayers there too, which looked very nice and comfortable.

James Castleberry

@winterland76

Here's the couponEB Coupon

Ben F

@tekhna

I think the 50% off coupon you just posted doesn't have any restrictions on what you can buy. I think the stuff online that says not eligible is different promotion for their online store.

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

They carry Leatherman multitools in store. You could get one for someone else as a very cool Christmas present.

Brad Walker

@brawa

Locale: SoCal

Weird I get EB emails normally and am signed up for the Friends program, but didn't get this coupon. Might give it a try this weekend.

Did anyone else receive the coupon?

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

I have not received it. But I used it on a Rainier Jacket.

david
    Spectator

@davidvcd

I didn't receive the email with the coupon either. Planning on just printing the gif and hope for the best.

James Castleberry

@winterland76

Here's a larger GIF. Notice the "Share with Friends" link.Eddie Bauer Coupon

Keith F

@hamerica

Locale: Northern Virginia

Worked for me! I picked up a BC-200 jacket so there are no exclusions on the FA stuff.

James Locke
    BPL Member

@duckypaddler

Locale: East Tennessee Valley

Was it an outlet store? My local store said they don't carry it, and only had the $350 one, and a cheaper $100 one.

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

so i went into the store, looking for a large, tall downlight hoodie. they didn't have one instore and after calling around, no other local store had one either.

i then called up their distribution center from the phone instore, and they still honored the coupon, and i got the last one they had instock! Free shipping too.

just so you guys know, in case they don't have your size instore….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools