Topic

Grand Trunk Nano 7 Hammock $39

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Grand Trunk Nano 7 Hammock $39

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

This is from another one of those member referral sites. Full disclosure, I get a $10 credit if you order something under my name.

https://www.planetgear.com/invite/MatthewAllen

They have a bunch of other brands there as well.

Thanks.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Matthew — thanks for the invite. Signed up through your link, so if anything ever comes up, you'll get the kickback. I've been considering the Nano-7 for a while, and this is a great price, however shipping kills it for me.

However, for people interested in the Nano-7, it's $43 and change on Amazon right now, with free shipping, which is the lowest it's been in ~6 months.

For people who don't mind a few extra ounces, Amazon also has the 12-oz Grand Trunk Ultralight hammock in forest green for $12.54, which is the cheapest I can ever remember seeing a decent starter hammock. At that price, it makes a great Christmas present for friends and relatives…

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

Tim you rock! Ordered. Sorry Matthew, but thanks for getting me thinking.

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

Interesting enough I am the seller of that Nano-7 for $43 on Amazon. Kind of weird to see a referral listed here and I had no clue.

The Nano-7 is brand new and still for sale if anyone is interested.

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

Got mine already. Good stuff… keep us in mind for ultralight camping/hiking items. We're gear wh_res. :p

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

I will. I just let the straps go BNITB for $10 on Amazon. I should be posting some stuff on here also. I never thought about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools