Topic

Moosejaw cyber monday

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Moosejaw cyber monday

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bobby Lee

@rblee

5XREWARD

5 x rewards points so its like 50% back in points. Pretty nice deal.

Also on top of that 9% cashback at mr rebates, so click through there first!

9% moosejaw cashback @ Mr Rebates

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

thanks for the heads up

Bobby Lee

@rblee

I was thinking Western Mountaineering bags!!! The points should give you about a $150-$200 item for free at mjrewards after a wm bag, plus the cashback. I think they only do 5x rewards once, maybe twice a year so hop on it, today only

patrick walsh

@apbt1976

I think in comparison to the other online retailers we have to choose from Moosejaw blows!!

I got a 20% off one full price coupon and a 50% one full price item coupon in the mail. Turns out the only thing it is good for it socks for my son.

Add to that the free shipping takes like a week and half and the customer support blows and i rarely ever buy anything from them. When i do i always hate every moment of it then curse it taking 2 weeks to get my gear or pay $10 for it to get to me in 5-7 days.

Anyway 5X points to me just sounds like i gotta buy something from them again and then they will restrict brands again on me..

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

That sounds painful Pat.

I've only had one bad experience with Moosejaw and they remedied it quickly with points to boot. Their points system does require some effort and future planning, but is the best deal out there IF they have what you want in the rewards category. I'm not sure about the shipping. I have Everest status so I get FedEx Ground for free, it's never taken more than three days for me to get my gear from them. And now that Bobby has turned me onto MrRebates, I'll be getting a check come Feb to buy pretty much any new pack I want for the summer.

But I hear what you're saying about getting flat cash off a purchase being hard to beat.

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Their price matching policy guarantees you the best available price at the moment . . . PLUS reward points . . . PLUS cash back . . .

Now how exactly does that blow ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools