Topic

NB MT101 $37.5

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals NB MT101 $37.5

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    James Klein
    BPL Member

@jnklein21

Locale: Southeast

shopnewbalance.com has the MT101s at half off plus free shipping. Also coupon code "RetailMeNot" should knock another 10% off.

http://www.shopnewbalance.com/men/shoes/running/trail-running/MT101GH

they currently have sizes 7-10(inc 1/2sizes),11-13(no 1/2szs).

sale ends 11/27

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Now 10 1/2 – 11 1/2 is gone, so it's too late for me. Thanks anyway.

Ken K

@thefatboy

Locale: St. Louis

I just tried to find some for me. They're all out of 10.5, and I didn't see 4E in any size even close.

Maybe next time…

Aubrey Hatch

@a-h

Thanks, I was still able to grab a 13.

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

Thank you for the head's up and the coupon code, I got 9 1/2 with no problem.

James Klein
    BPL Member

@jnklein21

Eugene / Ken

It looks like additional sizes are up now 7-11 (inc 1/2sizes) & 12,13.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Awesome, thanks James. I just ordered a pair. I ordered the black ones instead because I wanted a size 11. I've been wanting to try these shoes and was worried that they might be too thin for my feet at my very obese weight. Now that experiment won't cost as much.

Steve Small

@lustreking

Awesome, thanks. It looks like they have free returns, so I ordered an 11 and a 12. Hopefully one works for me.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

dont forget extra 4% cashback for shopnewbalance at mr rebates! not much but its better than nothing

Mr Rebates

Ken K

@thefatboy

So the 101s still weren't available for wide feet, but the 573s were! So now I have my very first trail runners heading my way, for just $30! Thanks to OP!

drowning in spam

@leaftye

They cancelled my order.

James Klein
    BPL Member

@jnklein21

O Boo

I ordered 11s and if they didn't work out for me, I'll be happy to pass them along at cost.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

I might take you up on that. I can fit 11's, but the extra half size gives a little protection for my toes.

david
    Spectator

@davidvcd

Just received my order.
    too bad they took off 50% promo just after midnight saturday night/monday morning when they had some more come in stock and it was actually cyber monday………

Ken K

@thefatboy

I got a shipping notice on mine stating they should be delivered on Friday.

Here's what this website does to critical thinking. I noticed on the shipping tracker that the package is listed as 2.1 pounds. So I got to thinking about what the box/packaging/accompanying junk paperwork all weighs. I'm hoping that the shoes themselves come in around 15 ounces each.

James Klein
    BPL Member

@jnklein21

Mine came in at 7.5oz per shoe — 15ozs total

They were shipped in two boxes (shoe box inside a bigger box)

Ken K

@thefatboy

I just got my new 573s. The website said they ran true to size. They don't. Toes are jamming the end of the toe box. Looks like I'll be testing the (reportedly excellent) free return shipping process. The lady on the customer service hotline was very nice, and the process seems remarkably simple (apply the included return label, check the box that says "exchange").

The good news is that they were otherwise a perfect fit (width, heel cup, arch, etc.). Weighing in at 11.6 ounces each, they shave a full 16 ounces off each foot (my current boots weigh 28 ounces each)… I can only imagine how much lighter they feel 10 miles into a hike!

On edit: Website said they weigh 11.4 ounces. I believe that's for a standard 10-D size. Hard to believe the 10.54E I got would weigh just 0.2 ounces more. Would love to get the 11-4E under 12 ounces each!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools