Topic

Northern Roadtrip…. day (maybe overnight) hike suggestions/partners anyone???

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Northern Roadtrip…. day (maybe overnight) hike suggestions/partners anyone???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ian Smith

@smiia482

Locale: MD/WV

Hi all. First time poster and not sure where to put this exactly so here it goes. I have a series of interviews over the next couple weeks that are going to take me to Bismarck–>Boise–>(Maybe CO)–>SD, and I will have free time to do some hiking. Never been between the Sierras and the Mississippi so I don't really have much idea where to detour to to hit the trail, so if anyone has some suggestions or is wanting to partner up, I'm keen. Depending on mother nature, I think I might be relegated to day hikes only though (foolishly sold off my winter camping gear before I came back from Scotland and have been lack in replacing it, sigh). Also, might be bit of a long shot but if anyone would be willing to trade some couch space to a gentle & cuddly stranger for some delicious EastCoast/MidWest brews (homebrewer/beerlover here) me and my wallet would be ever grateful. Cheers – Ian

Dave Marcus
    BPL Member

@djrez4

Locale: Rocky Mountains

If Colorado ends up a part of your schedule, PM me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools