Topic

My MYOG Hammock!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear My MYOG Hammock!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joslyn Bloodworth

@joslynb

Locale: Southwest

Finally, after months of waiting I got to order my fabric and suspension for my hammock and then weeks for my order to get here due to my own stupid mistake with a wrong address and then having to work on it around family activities and my job, I have a finished hammock!!

100_2868

100_2869

100_2885

Randy Smith

@papasmurf

Locale: Dream Hammock

Very nice and looks comfy. What is length of your hammock?

Never mind, I see it over on HammockForums.

Joslyn Bloodworth

@joslynb

Locale: Southwest

I didn't add as much detail in my post over here just because knowing my audience I knew I was always going to get more interest on HF. It ended up being almost exactly 9ft 6in which I really think is just about the perfect length. I don't think that going 9ft would have killed it but I really feel like adding the extra 6in improves the overall lay and feel without adding very much unneccesary weight. It really turned out just the way I was hoping!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools