Topic

Gossamer Gear Deals

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Gossamer Gear Deals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caleb Brownfield
    Spectator

@brownfield

Locale: Dolly Sods

http://gossamergear.com/deals.html

Heads up. Gossamer Gear just posted some new deals on "seconds". According to the site "THESE PACKS ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL FACTORY SAMPLES, IMPERFECTS, REPAIRED, OR SLIGHTLY USED. NO RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL."

Gorilla for – $110
    Murmur for – $60
    Short LT4 Pole – $45
    etc…etc…

Go check it out and grab some Christmas gifts

Samuel Kau
    Spectator

@skau

Locale: Southern California

The LT4 pole looks like a great deal but when I looked at shipping they charged me around 19 dollars! yikes…for costing 65 bucks it isn't too far from just buying a brand new one at 80..

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

Shipping costs that are passed on has gotta be hurting companies that have little things to ship. I would order more from companies, but the shipping kills any deals. Best to comparison shop and buy local if able. I would have ordered more from GG, but held off until last summer when I could make up an order big enough to get free shipping.
    Duane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools