Topic

San Jacinto/Idyllwild area?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips San Jacinto/Idyllwild area?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Miller

@chrisdm

Hi all, I'm fairly new to backpacking and usually hike in the San Jacintos near Palm Springs/Idyllwild. I am usually solo as well, my wife won't go on longer overnight hikes with me and she definitely won't go in the winter. And as I'm gearing up for my first season of winter backpacking, I think it would be a smart idea to have someone to go with (not to mention I would enjoy the company, I hope…)

Also, I am a professional photographer and most of my backpacking trips are for the sake of photography, as well as the love of the outdoors. So, if you're interested in photography this could be a bonus.

If you're interested in backpacking in this area or anywhere in So Cal, give me a call at (760) 887-3744. Thanks,

Chris Miller

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools