Topic

Arcteryx Atom LT vs. Pat Nano Puff

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Arcteryx Atom LT vs. Pat Nano Puff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick Garcia
    BPL Member

@saltamontes

Locale: South Florida

Considering the same base layer and same shell, which mid layer would be warmer: Arcteryx Atom LT vs. Pat Nano Puff? The Atom has 60gm/sq of coreloft, and the nanopuff has 60 gm of primaloft. I think they are the same, but just want to confirm. thanks

Peter Hansen

@texag

Locale: DFW

A comparison of these two jackets was done on another forum I frequent. A poster who owned both stated the Atom LT was slightly warmer.

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

the atom has a tigher fit … the less dead air the "warmer"

however the atom also has those fleece side panels … which arent totally windproof and can be cold spots when stationary

if yr using it for layering in windy conditions … my opinion is that the nano is warmer

if yr just wearing it over a shirt … it depends on the fit of yr body and if the nano is loose on you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools