Topic

Sale on MB Alpine Parka ?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sale on MB Alpine Parka ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Locale: Northeast U.S.

I was hoping to purchase the Montbell Alpine Light Down Parka ASAP but prices are still high as of today:

Size Medium Olive Green
    $184.95 campsaver
    $194.95 prolitegear
    $194.95 e-omc
    $195 backcountrygear
    $195 ems

Should I hold-off in hopes of an upcoming sale (Black Friday, after-Christmas, etc.)?

Thanks =)

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

summit hut has em for 155$ … if they have yr size

http://www.summithut.com/products/mens-alpine-lite-down-parka/?avad=1768_b22ef601

id personally wait for a sale if u cant find one around 155$ or less …unless u need it now

set up an alert with spadout

http://www.spadout.com/p/montbell-alpine-light-down-parka/#

Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Eric, thanks for the super fast reply. Close call at SummitHut – no size medium, though :(

Any idea when the next Montbell sale will be? I wish I could predict these things :P I'll sign-up for the gear alerts in the meantime.

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

yeah i edited it …

as to the next sale … only the montbell gods know … but there are often coupons for 20%+ off around yr normal sale dates

Tommy Franzen
    Spectator

@tomlike

Locale: Pacific Wonderland

FYI for anyone else interested, the Montbell sale ends today…

Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

I am, where's the sale? http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=70&p_id=2301156 doesn't show a discount

Patty LaBelle
    BPL Member

@gozlin7

Locale: Southest Michigan
    Jennifer McFarlane
    BPL Member

@jennymcfarlane

Locale: Southern California

Click on clothing, and then web specials

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

oops

Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Backcountry.com is having a Thanksgiving sale. The MontBell Alpine Light Down Parka is on sale for $165.71 (15% Off).

Anyone have a coupon they would like to share to help reduce that price even more? Thanks :)

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

I guess it has to be Olive Green ?

My guess is that you will find something cheaper on Black Friday but if it can only be Olive Green and only in a medium . . .

If you could live with it in Navy you could get a pretty smokin deal going through a cash back site like mrrebates and then getting Moosejaw to do a price match. That would give you the jacket for the $165 PLUS 9% cash back PLUS Moosejaw points (1/2 the normal amount for the item + 1000 for the price match) PLUS the special gift (worth $100) promotion that they currently have on for spending over a hundred dollars . . .

James R
    BPL Member

@habakkuk

Dear Nicholas,

EMS is running Friends and Family 25% off sale until 11/22. I have seen people mention it in store without having the print out of the email, and they had still received the discount. If you'd like, I can forward you the email I received.

Gregg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools