Topic

‘Made in Iceland’ video

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion ‘Made in Iceland’ video

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Rodrigues
    BPL Member

@prodrigues

Locale: New York

It seems like there are lots of great video trip reports appearing lately (on this site and others) and here's another one about Klara Harden's month long hike in Iceland. Visually stunning and a great soundtrack. (via Steve Casimiro's Adventure Journal website.)It may not be for everyone: it's 15 minutes and doesn't have a driving story arc, but is more about capturing the images of her trip.

Made in Iceland

'made in iceland'

Trevor Wilson
    BPL Member

@trevor83

Locale: ATL -- Zurich -- SF Bay Area

Peter, thanks for posting this. It's an amazing video! Very well done in a very beautiful place.

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

Peter, thanks for posting this up. I just spent a real nice half hour looking at all Klara has done. I like her expression. Pretty refreshing for sure.

Trevor. Glad you recommended it. I really did find the video compelling. Just makes you want to get out; wherever!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools