Topic

First Family Hike, Yosemite’s Mist Trail, Oct 2011

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports First Family Hike, Yosemite’s Mist Trail, Oct 2011

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    William Johnson

@steamboat_willie

Thanks for the trip report, Adan! I loved it.

I went with friends and family to Yosemite around the same time as your family. We walked Mist Trail a bit, visited Mirror Lake and stayed around the valley area. It was cold, cold, cold. Amazed to see so many smiles and no goosebumps from all of you. Brrr!

The pictures of the deer on the bridge are great. We saw a 6-7 point buck nibbling on leaves there also.

All my best to your family.

jeffrey bennett
    Spectator

@jollygreen

Locale: Near the bottom

Great report with awesome pics. It will be a memory they will never forget. My kids still talk about our first family trip.

Tjaard Breeuwer
    BPL Member

@tjaard

Locale: Minnesota, USA

It's great to see other families getting ot there and enjoying backpacking.encourages me to keep going ot with my girls.

Joshua Billings
    BPL Member

@joshua

Locale: Santa Cruz,Ca

Nice one Adan. I think you should go into writing. The next Edward abbey.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools