Topic

Running Log

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities Running Log

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

Does anyone know where to download/purchase a good running log? I've been using one online but would prefer something that's not internet based. I recently downloaded a free one created on Excel- tons of features, graphs, weight, HR, etc. but I found it has way too many glitches and I'm not good enough to reprogram it.
    Anything commercially available?
    Thanks.

James Pitts

@jjpitts

Locale: Midwest US

I buy mine at a local bookstore. Runners World makes a pretty nice one and it's not that expensive… at least I used to.

I train with a Polar HRM and it logs all my workout metrics including pace/speed, distance, heart rate, and altitude as well as split times (set for miles). These get uploaded via an IR interface to my PC and get stored into an really super calendar that keeps track of time spent in various training zones, mileage, etc. It is hands down one of the best training tools I have ever used. I am kind of an uber geek with toys like this so this is a great motivator for me as well.

Joseph Aulwes

@eispickel

I use RunningAhead.com it's an online tool, but you can download your training log.

– Google map to measure distances of routes.
    – Graphs to chart progress.
    – Road maps, satellite and topographic maps.
    – Calculates elevation gain, loss and net.

Miguel Marcos

@miguelmarcos

Locale: Middle Iberia

Wow, thanks for suggesting this web site, I've signed up and started inputting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools