Topic

Malto’s 2011 PCT Video

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Malto’s 2011 PCT Video

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hiking Malto
    BPL Member

@gg-man

Ever wondered about the scenery on the PCT? Thinking about thru or section hiking it? Want to relive a past thruhike? After countless hours I finally have finished a 15 minute border to border video summary of the Trail. So grap a cup of coffee or an ice cold beer, kick back and turn up the volume! Enjoy

Malto's 2011 PCT Video

PS Don't expect too much, all pictures were taken with an iphone and this is my first time wearing a beret!

Dirk Rabdau

@dirk9827

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Greg(Malto) –

Fantastic video – thanks for the place names. Amazing the variation in weather and snowpack from year to year. Obviously, you hiked incredibly fast during a very heavy snow year. Beautiful pictures. I am glad you enjoyed your journey and got to take such a good pictorial record of the hike.

I would love to read about more of your thoughts about the PCT now that you've been off the trail for a while.

Dirk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools