Topic

Backpacking bootcamp course by Ryan Jordan

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Backpacking bootcamp course by Ryan Jordan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    P. Larson

@reacttocontact

You could, just pay $20 and read Skurka's new book when it comes out. I have a slight feeling it's going to be pretty darn good.

Alina G
    BPL Member

@alina

Locale: Toronto, Ontario

Ho Paul

Could you give us more details please? I do not know this guy. Is it something to be available in bookstores.
    Thank you

Gabe P
    BPL Member

@gabe

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

And read everything on his website. This guy has done some of the toughest/longest hikes out there.

Alina G
    BPL Member

@alina

Locale: Toronto, Ontario

It sounds great! Thank you very much guys. I am definitely buying his book when it comes out. I am glad that it is going to have specific gear recommendations. The only thing that I am a little concerned about is that Andrew is sponsored by hiking gear companies. I hope that nevertheless he can be objective when recommending gear.
    Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools