Topic

40% off everything unless the discount posted is bigger.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 40% off everything unless the discount posted is bigger.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    R S

@rps76

Go to http://www.cleansnipe.com. Click on the 40% off link. Then click Buy Now on anything they show. Doesn't matter if you want/need/don't care for it. A detailed page about the item will come up. Click Buy Now again. A different window will pop up saying they are redirecting you to the Department of Goods website. Once there, search the Dept of Goods website for something you may need. When you add it to your cart, if the discount they are showing is less than 40%, it will say you have been given a 40% discount in your cart and it will show the price. It works for ANYTHING. If it's full price, it will still give you a discount. Perfect example: I just bought a pair of Arcteryx Stinger Bibs that were full price for 40% off (Not too shabby getting this years pants, $450 retail for $285 with 2nd day shipping). If you find something you like and they post a bigger discount than 40%, you get their discount.

I've been using this for a while now and figured I'd pass it along.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Funny that you are posting this now… just discovered this last night and was surprised by it. Glad to hear it works just as it appears. Had time planned today to browse DoG site. 40% off is less than I usually bite at (try to hold out for 60%), but on some things, it's worth it. Thanks for sharing.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

I'm looking for a newer pickup, does it show 4X4 Yotas? :)
    Duane

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Or a Subaru Forester? :-)

R S

@rps76

Very funny. In regards to a Forester, can't get ya 40% but I could get ya a discount.

Zach Vaughter

@zach_v

Locale: High Country

So does this only work at Dept of goods, or can you use this at backcountry? Were the arcteryx bibs on Dept of goods?

R S

@rps76

Yes, they were on the Department of Good site. It was the last pair, a size small tall. Worked perfect for me. Regular sizing isn't on the DoG website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools