Topic

Kooka Bay 50% off pillow sale or Free with purchase!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Kooka Bay 50% off pillow sale or Free with purchase!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    >> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

I would like to announce a week long BPL exclusive 50% off sale on all Kooka Bay inflatable pillows! You must use the link provided below to get the sale price. Shipping is $1.99 worldwide! Promo ends 10/16/11 11:59 PM EST.

Standard Size 1.3 oz pillow

XL 2.2 oz pillow

How about a free pillow instead? With the purchase of any airmat on KookaBay.com get a free pillow! During checkout, put what size you would like in the comments box, standard or XL. If you checkout without the size I will ask you via email. Tip: you can add additional pillows to your cart by following the link above! Promo ends 10/16/11 11:59 PM EST.

d k
    BPL Member

@dkramalc

Thanks, Bender! Just ordered an XL…

Dave T

@davet

If I didn't already have one, I'd order one. Great product at a great price!

Steve Hawkins

@shawk

Locale: Midwest

Just ordered 2 pillows. Thanks :)

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I'd love an XL, if I can ever get PayPal to quit trying to pull from the wrong account.

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

Thanks Bender, this was the incentive I needed to try out an inflatable pillow for the first time – I ordered an XL.

chris kim
    BPL Member

@kimchi101

Didn't see a place to respond with sizing for the free pillows but would love an XL and a Regular!

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Many pillows have shipped already and a bunch more will go out today! You will get a USPS tracking number from PayPal when it does.

jeffrey bennett
    Spectator

@jollygreen

Locale: Near the bottom

Just wanted to say the XL pillow Awesome. I bought one over a year ago and I love it. Lets this side sleeper snooze the night away.

MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

Love it. This deal made me finally make a decision about which pad I wanted. Thanks Bender!

James DeMonaco
    BPL Member

@jdemonaco

Locale: PNW

Just got one of the regular 1.3oz ones. I'm so stoked!

Troy Hawkins
    BPL Member

@ollyisk

Locale: Germany

Not sure what's up with your guy's PayPal, or my PayPal, but I can't send money. It keeps asking for a money source, and even though it acknowledges I have three accounts to draw from, it won't go through. I saw someone else was having issues too…

J-L
    BPL Member

@johnnyh88

I just ordered an air mat and went with the XL large pillow a couple days ago and it worked fine for me.

Also, great deal here. Thanks Bender!

James DeMonaco
    BPL Member

@jdemonaco

Troy: That's because it will only allow "Confirmed" address'. So if your card has an address you've never shipped to, it probably won't let you use it.

I had a bunch of problems last night with this, finally had to use an old address and contact bender (who responded right away) and got it fixed.

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Thank you all for the overwhelming response! The in stock pillows have been shipped and many more are being built. Most of the remaining orders will be shipped out this week. You guys are keeping me on my toes, or should I say 5 fingers :)

Jon Holthaus
    BPL Member

@t25hatch

Your sale has just completed my Christmas shopping before November this year. Can't wait to try them out!

Steven McAllister
    BPL Member

@brooklynkayak

Locale: Arizona, US

Great options on the sleeping pads. Wished I new about custom sizing options before I bought my latest sleeping pad:-(

Chris H
    BPL Member

@nxp

Locale: Upper Midwest

As a side sleeper I LOVE my new 2.2oz pillow. It's got better support and weighs so much less than my old one – it's perfect!

It even managed to survive the curiosity of my 130# chocolate lab. Well made is an understatement!

Great job Bender!

C

jennifer ross

@jenhifive

Locale: Norcal

I'm super picky about pillows. I have a cocoon and my head rocks back and forth and I thought this one might do the same but I was happy to find that it does not. After the cocoon I switched to an exped that I really liked but at two ounces less the kooka bay is just as comfortable and cheaper so I've switched again. I definitely recommend it.

Velimir Kemec
    BPL Member

@velimirkemec

Hi!

Still waiting to get introduced to Benders work
    via his XL pillow. After all good reviews I am excited!
    Just hope I made it on time with the order
    as I haven't heard from Bender yet?

Cheers

James DeMonaco
    BPL Member

@jdemonaco

and I must say, it is VERY comfortable, for a side/stomach sleeper, I am very happy!

Thanks Bender!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools