Topic

A Summer of Weekends

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports A Summer of Weekends

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben W

@bpwood

Locale: NW Center for Volcano-Aided Flight

For the past couple years, I've had the opportunity to disappear for at least one extended trip during the year. That changed this year with a more rigid work schedule, so to make sure I stayed sane and got outside enough, I set a goal to sleep outside at least once a week during my summer internship. And though short trips and long trips are inherently different beasts, I'm pretty happy with the resulting summer of weekends. Now I just need to get this trip machine back up and running for the fall, now that what crowds there were have made their exodus…

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Ben, loved the videos and photographs. It looks like you squeezed in quite a bit into your weekends. Thanks for sharing.

Trevor Wilson
    BPL Member

@trevor83

Locale: ATL -- Zurich -- SF Bay Area

Sounds like you made the most of your summer and had a lot of great weekends outdoors. Congrats!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools