Topic

Re: Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper – Four Cheese Lasagna, $.50 dinner

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition Re: Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper – Four Cheese Lasagna, $.50 dinner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phil Barton
    BPL Member

@flyfast

Locale: Oklahoma

bd, what a great idea! I will definitely try some Hamburger Helper for a hike based on your review. The Four Cheese Lasagna sounds like a good one to try, especially with some home dried ground meat.

Your creativity is what makes the crowd here at BPL so interesting. Thanks for the idea.

Laurie Ann March

@laurie_ann

Locale: Ontario, Canada

lol – don't tell anyone ;) but I've been known to use Betty's Tuna Helper on the odd trip – just add powdered milk and foil pouch tuna and you are good to go.

lol – had to edit this… forgot how to spell.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

Phil, they are not too bad, my son has had the mac and cheese version they make with hamburger added in. Fair warning though:salty as all get out, and the cheese? Let's just say it should be called "cheeze" ;-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools