Topic

MontBell Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MontBell Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    t.darrah
    BPL Member

@thomdarrah

Locale: Southern Oregon

Backcountry Gear has MontBell items on clearance;
    http://www.backcountrygear.com/clearance.html?manufacturer=152

Some popular UL items at 30% off.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

thanks, but looks like I might have been late to the party- out of stock on the down pants (men's and women's); next time :)

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

Ordered the EX Light down vest…thanks very much!

William Zila
    BPL Member

@ultralightwillinn-m

Locale: Albuquerque

I missed it ;(

jennifer ross

@jenhifive

Locale: Norcal

Sale is still going on, just out of stock on some items. ACk, they have wm down u.l. inner parka for $122 that I just bought 2 months ago for $175. Darn it. But I snagged up some down u.l. pants for 30% off, it's all about balance.

Do you think if I wear the ex-light with my u.l. it would equal an alpine :)

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i'd probably be great if you could get a good seal around your neck and waist. there'd likely be a nice pocket of dead airspace in between the 2 down layers…

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

Jen- you must be leading a charmed life, when I went to the site a couple of days ago it showed out of stock for men's and women's down pants :)

Mike

jennifer ross

@jenhifive

Locale: Norcal

Sorry Mike, I was just looking for the pants on nextag about a week prior to this post and that was where I ended up. I didn't know it was a big sale, sorry I didn't post it earlier.

I did get the Ex light after my other post for "just in case it gets cold" trips and will wear it under my u.l. parka when I expect it to be really cold. With both layers it's quite comfortable, can't wait to try it out. I searched everywhere for a u.l. fleece and couldn't find anything close. The ex light weighs just a bit more than my 150 wool long sleeved shirt.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools