Topic

Anybody have the Grand Enchantment Trails Topo Maps CD?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Anybody have the Grand Enchantment Trails Topo Maps CD?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stevan Beer

@papabeer

Locale: Gunnison Valley

Hi,
    I'm trying to plan for a Grand Enchantment Trail trip for this fall. Unfortunately, BlisterFree, the guy who runs Simblissity and has compiled the GET topo map cd-rom is out adventuring til the end of October. So I can't order the mapset from him. Does anybody have a copy of this mapset? I'd be willing to pay someone the $15 bucks that he charges for it and I'll probably send him a donation as well, so the $$$ goes to who spent all the time and energy making it. let me know. I'm planing on doing a westbound trip starting in late October.
    -stevan

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Stevan,

Contact Eric Payne or Adam Bradley via BPL, both occasionally post and have completed the GET, both would be glad to help I'm sure. Adam Bradley can be reached via email at his website: http:// krudmeister.blogspot.com

Brett Tucker

@blister-free

Locale: Puertecito ruins

It's available again if you still need a copy.

Edit: Make that a general PSA. Stevan had contacted me back in September, I think. And we worked it out, no?

PS – "Unfortunately [I'm] out adventuring…" I got a kick out of that one! Maybe I'll use that on the website next time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools