Topic

Cheap Hoser

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cheap Hoser

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate Charlton

@cheaphoser

We are a new, online retailer of overstock outdoor gear and apparel. Frustrated by cross border expenses negating sought after savings, we set out to create comparable deals (and better, of course!) here in Canada.

As we are getting started, we would like to offer our earliest supporters with a 10% off coupon for their first purchase: CHPHSR1

We are proud to carry brands such as I/O Bio Merino Wool, Deuter Backpacks, Genuine Innovations, Racktime, and many others. Our goal is to offer great products and incredible deals to help get you outside doing what you love.

In the coming weeks we will be expanding our product base, kicking off promotions, contests, and a whole lot of other great ways to bring out the cheap hoser in all of us.

Feel free to check us out at: http://www.cheaphoser.ca

Cheers!

Kate @cheaphoser

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I thought I was going to get a deal on a Platypus hoser :) Good site name, eh?

Kate Charlton

@cheaphoser

Thanks, Dale! You can never have too many Canadianisms, right? :)

No playpus for sale thus far. In the mean time I'm trying to refrain from buying all our merino wool for myself. Must… have… self… control….

-kate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools