Topic

Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover at REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover at REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Clint N.
    Spectator

@cnewitt

Locale: Utah

I don't know how long this price will last but the men's nano puff pullover in forge gray is only $49.83 in sizes S-XXL. Hope this is useful for some.

http://www.rei.com/product/787079/patagonia-nano-puff-pullover-jacket-mens

Clint N.
    Spectator

@cnewitt

quick update:
    I just ordered one and it doesn't show as back-ordered, but when I go to my account and check the order it states that it is back-ordered and should ship in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it will still work out.

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

Locale: Pacific Northwest

thanks for the headsup mate, appreciated

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Makes me feel silly for paying full retail for mine a few years back. Great deal. Even the color is decent.

Bryan S
    BPL Member

@bswiz

That is a great deal! I also bought mine at nearly full price from REI last season, and it's still in my closet with the tags on it. Oh well, such is the life of an impulsive gear buyer.

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

It won't let me buy one, even though it says it can be back ordered… oh well. I picked up a bright yellow one for $35 bucks at the patagonia outlet last weekend. I just would prefer gray…

Clint N.
    Spectator

@cnewitt

I prefer gray as well, but for $35 yellow is definitely ok. I hope they go through with the order and don't just cancel it like Golite sometimes does with their "too good to be true" deals.

Zack h
    BPL Member

@want2belite

bummer :(

Jason Cravens
    Spectator

@packpack

Locale: Cumberland Plateau

I have been looking around and missed out…

Erik Basil
    BPL Member

@ebasil

Locale: Atzlan

Thanks for posting it. Those that were able to nail this one, dun good! I missed it… nertz!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools