Topic

Colorado Trail Thru TR

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Colorado Trail Thru TR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim Drescher
    BPL Member

@timdcy

Locale: Gore Range

Got off the trail a little over 2 weeks ago and just finally finished my trip report of my first thru hike. It comes in just shy of 14000 words so I don't expect many people to read the entire thing, but if nothing else I hope you enjoy the photos!

http://timdcy.wordpress.com

Morning at Mt. Yale

Andy Schill

@aschill

Thanks! I read a good deal of it, sounds like it was an amazing trip.

Allen Butts
    BPL Member

@butts0989

Locale: Northern Rockies

Nice trip report man! Looks like you had an awesome hike! very thorough report also, a lot more than mine. check mine out at http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=51830&skip_to_post=442983#442983

Diana Vann
    BPL Member

@dianav

Locale: Wandering

Nice trip report.

I particularly enjoyed the following description:

…"one of my tent stakes came out of the ground causing one whole side of my tent to slap me in the face as the rain began to fall as well. The wind is now very intense. Right now my tent is staying up right with the help of 6 big boulders. I’m cold and my nose won’t stop running, but I’m still in high spirits…"

Great photos.

Thanks for sharing.

HkNewman
    BPL Member

@hknewman

Locale: The West is (still) the Best

Reading your TR, sounds like a dream trip most of us would aspire to. Thanks for sharing.

Tim Drescher
    BPL Member

@timdcy

Locale: Gore Range

Allen: Check your PM's!

Diana: Thanks for reading. It was quite the memorable night and thankfully the only time I truley cursed the weather.

HK: Quit your job now and get on it ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools