Topic

Used cubeb packs from $50 at IME, N. Conway, NH

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Used cubeb packs from $50 at IME, N. Conway, NH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emmett Lyman
    BPL Member

@ejl10

Locale: Northeast US

I was at the IME consignment shop yesterday and noticed that they have a bunch of used cuben fiber roll top packs for sale, ~30 liters. Some are $100, others are slightly more used for just $50. All the ones I looked at have plenty of life left in them. They seemed well made, with a deisign not too much different from my ULA Ohm. There's a big mesh pocket on the pack, mesh side pockets, wide hip belt with hip pockets, comfy shoulder straps and a sternum strap. I didn't recognize the brand name and have already forgotten it – sorry!

Probably worth checking out for anyone in New England looking to pick up a cuben pack. There was also a used cuben dry bag with shoulder straps upstairs for $20, ~18 liters.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

just drove through N Conway yesteday on my way back from backpacking for the weekend, knew I should have stopped in!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools