Dec 13, 2006 at 6:04 pm #1220791
@bdavisLocale: Mt. Lassen - Shasta, N. Cal.
Just got this in their email newsletter:
1. Mariposa Plus. Yep, still have some left of the '06 model and they are dirt cheap at $75.00 – one size left in both colors at http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Mariposa-Plus.html
The size we have is ideal for taller folk with an average to thin waist.
2. Dri Ducks Micropore rain suit. On sale for $20.00….and we now have ALL sizes in stock. Filed under Clothing at http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/driducks_rainsuit.html and I must say that $20.00 for waterproof/breathable is pretty darn good.
3. Photon Freedom Micro Light at http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Photon_Freedom.html It's the
ultimate stocking stuffer on sale for $15.00.
4. Lighten UP, our fun and informative Ultralight Makeover DVD featuring our hero Glen. This month only $5.00 and every Ultralighter should see it at http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Ultralight_makeover_DVD.html
5. Still not finding the stocking stuffer you want, how about Sport EYZ for $9.00?
6. This one is for subscribers only. The one and only SpinnSolo now $25.00 off at
http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Spinn_Solo_deal.htmlDec 16, 2006 at 8:24 am #1371215
@jtgishLocale: Coppell, Texas
They also have the G5 for $90 and the G6 Whisper for $60.
Also, Check out the upcoming gear:
1. The Mariposa Plus 2007 model. This one is in the last stages of development
and should make it's first appearance in very early 2007. It will feature new,
more traditional Small, Medium, and Large sizing and a removable waist belt
for a more precise fit. If you are a long trail hiker, thru-hiker, or bushwacker
this may be the pack for you.
2. The Miniposa. After much cajoling from myself and anxious customers Glen
gets it, sort of. It'll never make a sub 3-lb list but for the rest of us mere
mortals it's a sweet spot combo of features, volume, and weight. I have a
prototype and it's my go-to pack. I love it and we'll be putting some out
shortly after the Plus. You've heard about it, a smaller (mini) Mariposa.
Details forthcoming. BTW, color will be a pale grey.
3. Code named "The Murmur", this is the pack that Glen Van Peski carries these
days and sometime soon we'll be offering it. Part G5, part Whisper, it's the
pack many insanely low base weight heroes have yearned for. Nuff said.
4. The poncho anorak rain thingy. NOT a poncho/tarp, just some great dedicated
rain gear. Imagine a rain jacket that fits over your pack, is really light but
not all floppy in the breeze and you're getting close. The first prototype of
this is looking very good.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.