Topic

Houdini at Zappos.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Houdini at Zappos.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Heath Pitts
    BPL Member

@heathpitts

Locale: Nashville

Zappos.com has the men's Patagonia Houdini in bali blue for 87.50 on their site now. MD, LG, XL, and 2XL as of this posting. Free shipping

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

6pm.com has some at $68.75 and $6.95 shipping in bright orange or green: http://www.6pm.com/patagonia-mens-houdini-full-zip-jacket-clementine

I believe 6pm.com is part of Zappos. They often have good deals on Patagonia clothing.

Heath Pitts
    BPL Member

@heathpitts

I have been afraid of using 6pm.com due to the reviews. Maybe some people here have had good luck with them.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

always use them for deeply discounted stuff. never a problem.

Heath Pitts
    BPL Member

@heathpitts

That's good to know!

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I've probably purchased from them 6 – 10 times over the past few years, and have never had a problem with purchases, and have had no questions asked on returns (always NWT), within their return window.

Mostly have used them for Patagonia/Prana/TNF dresses/skirts/pants for my wife, as they run some ridiculous sales.

Have also found Icebreaker really cheap there from time to time, as well as the occasional sale on Inov-8 footwear. Not a lot on 6 p.m. that would appeal to ultralighters, but for day-to-day or casual-office wear, they've been great.

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I've made a couple clothing purchases with no problems, just normal orders. Looks like they are weak on the shoe side. Caveat emptor, always.

They had R1 pullovers for $59.50, Nano Puffs at $74.50. Make sure you search on the name as they may have different colors at varying prices.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools