Topic

Multiday in Washington

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Multiday in Washington

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh Newkirk
    BPL Member

@newkirk

Locale: Washington/Alaska

I am looking to do a 4-7 (or maybe longer if possible) day trip in the next couple of weeks.

Would anyone be interested in trying to traverse the Olympics or do the Wonderland trail or something?

Or is there anyone who is already going on such a trip that wouldnt mind me tagging along?

thanks
    Josh

Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Josh,

I'm going to look at my calendar and see what I can come up with. Backpacking-wise, this summer has been a bit of a bust, so I'm really ready to get out. However, school is starting up for the kids and with it all the other attendant things: back-to-school events, soccer, etc.

. .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

I would be interested in an Olympics traverse a bit later into October or even November possibly, but I am booked up for the next few weeks.

Josh Newkirk
    BPL Member

@newkirk

Locale: Washington/Alaska

Steven,

It would be cool to do a trip.

PM me or post something here if you think of something to do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools