Topic

BPL Shop Liquidation Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals BPL Shop Liquidation Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

I bought the remaining items from Ryan last week so that you guys could get some rare, discontinued, and awesome items for great prices! (Also, I needed some extra money for school, so this worked out fairly well!)

All of the items are listed at the Clearance page on my website.

If you have any questions, please ask here or send an email to: [email protected].

**IMPORTANT** For totals of less than $50, you must click the top item on the Clearance page to add $5 shipping to your cart. Unfortunately, I don't know of an easier way to do that with the Paypal cart.

Dan Quixote
    BPL Member

@dan_quixote

Locale: below the mountains (AK)

huzzah! great deals, and I'm really excited to have gotten some quality stoves on the cheap! =)

Anthony Analetto

@fubar2us

Locale: MidWest USA

After 10 minutes of looking everything I tried ordering was gone. Ah well. maybe next time.

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Bump for the Sunday Morning folks…

Aaron Benson

@aaronmb

Locale: Central Valley California

""Bump for the Sunday Morning folks…""

Excellent. Order placed! Thank you.

Larry alesi

@swamp_stomper

Locale: South East USA

Hi Ben what's the width on the Spinnaker?

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Width is 54.25"

Also note the changes on the spinnaker fabric description.

BER —
    BPL Member

@ber

Locale: Wisconsin

Ben, what color and size is the Tilley?

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Oops!

7-3/8, and it is Charcoal.

tilley

Steven Maxfield
    BPL Member

@fredmax56

Locale: New England

Is Ryan's pack still available?
    Fred

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Yep!

BER —
    BPL Member

@ber

Locale: Wisconsin

Thanks Ben. Unfortunately one size too small. Would have been a great deal.

Clint Hewitt

@walksoftly33

Locale: New England

Is this spinnaker the good stuff or does it have the waterproof issues GG and MLD have been dealing with?

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Not sure. GG and MLD always used gray, didn't they? This is a bright white, and seems like really high quality stuff – feels like silnylon, but crinkly and lighter.

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

This was a great opportunity for me to dive head first into MYOG – I've been wanting a lighter (but still durable) rainshell and some wind pants so I picked up enough 3layer event/pertex for a prototype or two when I invariably make a general mess of things. But hopefully at the end of the day I'll have a great pair of wind pants and a sweet eVent pullover without breaking the bank.

I'm thinking I'll make a few pairs of eVent oversocks to get started – the outers on my inov-8's are pure mesh – so they dry fast, but in constant wet conditions not exactly ideal.

I've got big dreams for the pullover (and modest skill) – I'm thinking a non-adjustable hood (I want a hood in the spirit of the hood of Rab's infinity down jacket – form fitting, Lycra to keep it in place, but with the addition of a small visor to prevent water from dripping on my face, and shaped in a way that allows for decent peripheral vision), 1/3 zip, no pitzips or pockets (we'll see about that, I love me some pockets – maybe a 'roo pocket with no zip?). Target weight is 10.5oz or less – I think 9.5 is within reach (of course this is entirely dependent on the weight of the fabric, hopefully BPL was stocking the lighter 3 layer eVent). I have a feeling this will either be a great success or colossal failure – not sure which but I can't wait to find out!

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

I've seen the "Litepac Camping Equipment – (1951 BSA MYOG Guide)" before and it's really a gem. Love that old style layout and even all the old mail-order ads.

Robert Jason

@robertjason

Just ordered the Trekking Pole Handles. I'm hoping to make some cheap poles out of some left over golf clubs I have laying around. :-) THANKS.

Michael Andrew
    BPL Member

@pacifico-2

Thanks for being so prompt!

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

I've sold a lot of stuff, but still have plenty left!

Nicholas Miller
    BPL Member

@nmiller08

Locale: Montana

Ben,
    fabric arrived quickly and looks great, thanks!

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Prices reduced on all items.

See my clearance page.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools