Topic

What It’s All About!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web What It’s All About!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

Keep watching this video over and over… Now this is what we're all trying to achieve, in'it? … the feelings these guys are living in 100%

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

I was supposed to leave on a one month traverse of the Japan Alps 2 weeks ago, but due to diabetic complications, I've had to bite the bullet and wait it out. Hopefully things will work out so I can at least go for a one week walk. In my spare time I've been souring the Net for anything related to mountains and walking, and trying hard not to get drunk.

Clayton Black
    BPL Member

@jivaro

Fun and lifting. Thanks for sharing.

Michael Schwartz
    BPL Member

@greenwalk

Locale: PA & Ireland

Great vid! Also checked out some of the other vids linked to the one you posted. Some crazy free solo climbing stuff. Makes me feel queezy.

Sorry to hear you had to postpone your trip. Perhaps you can start to plan the next one too?

Checked out your blog too. Great stuff and wonderful photos! Really top notch. Will definitely have to return to read up, as I have for many years yearned to visit and hike in Japan.

Hope you get out in the mountains soon!

Mike

Ross P Hemphill

@rbimli

Locale: PNW

Miguel,

Best of luck with everything!

Ross

tyler marlow

@like-sisyphus

Locale: UTAH

Every time im having a bad day now, im going to watch this and smile!

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools