Topic

Promotional Coupons only available here at Backpackinglight.com – Free Gear + Free Shipping = Happy Camper

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Promotional Coupons only available here at Backpackinglight.com – Free Gear + Free Shipping = Happy Camper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Minsoo Gang

@2tent

Greetings Backpackinglight.com Community,

2Tent.com is running a 4 day promotion for the users of this forum.

Before I get into the Backpackinglight coupon here is a summary of the standard every day benefits when you shop at 2Tent.com.

Everyday Benefits Shopping at 2Tent.com

• Free UPS Ground Shipping on ALL Orders no limits on the order amount. However doesn’t include Alaska or Hawaii at the moment.

• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

• No Tax (for non MA residents)

• Highly Secure Shopping Cart

• Enter to Win an Amazon Kindle – Just submit a review or camping related story to enter. Please use our Article Submit Form to submit a story.

• Free Gift with Every Single Online Order. Yes, with every order, buyers are given a completely free gift, no strings attached. (Available gifts below)

Now for the Backpackinglight coupon

On top of the standard benefits mentioned above. The Backpackinglight community is being offered an additional, no strings attached, free gift from 2Tent.com. Simply purchase an item and enter one of the following coupons during checkout. The coupons have been created to let Backpackinglight community have additional flexibility in what gift they want.

Coupons and the it begins today and end 8-22-2011

BPLight-Compass
    BPLight-KidHeadlight
    BPLight-Canteen

BPLight-Compass

BPLight-KidHeadlight

BPLight-Canteen

In summary, if you are in the market for a tent or know of someone who is, I would think that this would be something worth taking a look at.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

*(I haven’t figured out how to get notified of post replies yet, so pardon me if I don’t respond right away…there must be a setting for this. I have contacted Backpackinglight but no response yet.)*

Thank you

Matt

2Tent.com

Everyday Gifts Available at 2Tent.com

The items available as free gifts are pictured below.

The items below have been broken into 3 groups. Each item in the store fits into at least 1 of these groups. Some items have more than 1 group which means that they have more to choose from when selecting their free gift.

The items below are 100% free. No coupons. No minimums. No additional charges whatsoever. It will be added to the packaging of the item being purchased.

2Tent.com

David Ure

@familyguy

This is awesome. How much does the Cuben Canteen weigh….?

(this is the BEST spam yet – lets have some fun with this)

Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

What…no BPL Dutch Ovens?? I'm bummed out!

M

Eric Lundquist
    BPL Member

@cobberman

Locale: Northern Colorado

I was hoping for a BPL Sherpa!

Greg F
    BPL Member

@gregf

Locale: Canadian Rockies

How come the BPL kids Headlamp says Coughlins on it. They at least could have spent a little effor photoshopping it.

Minsoo Gang

@2tent

Sorry if this came out spammy…it wasn't intended to be spam. This is a serious post. Am I breaking any forum rules here…if so, I am really sorry about that…just let me know so I can learn from my mistakes. My intentions are good. The coupons have been created specifically for you all. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

You're not necessarily breaking forum rules, it's just that you've picked the wrong market. I don't see many, if any, items that would appeal to the BPL crowd for sale on your website and certainly your free gifts are not appealing at all. See, people here count grams when putting together a packing list. There are probably many other online backpacking websites where your gifts and normal items would go over well enough, this just isn't likely one of them.

Minsoo Gang

@2tent

I understand. Thanks for the tip.
    The coupons are still good. I will honor them.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools