Topic

Mountain Hardwear Nitrous down jackets $110

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Mountain Hardwear Nitrous down jackets $110

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

The Clymb just started a Mountain Hardwear sale. Not much of interest, but the half-price Nitrous jackets looked like the best deal for this crowd. $110 for an 800-fill, 12-oz jacket is pretty decent…

Same jacket was reviewed last year here at BPL and got a mixed review. Basically, above average in some situations, but not the best thing out there, and not the best value for the money. Of course, at half-price, the value equation gets better.

Standard full disclosure for The Clymb or any similar site: if you click through the link and buy anything, they credit $10 to my account… which I appreciate. I have no affiliation with MH, The Clymb, or any other gear site, except as a fellow penny-pinching gear junkie, hoping for bargains.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools