Topic

Sierra Trading Post – 35% off + free shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sierra Trading Post – 35% off + free shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Bachinski

@antbach

Locale: Southern New England

35% off plus free shipping on orders of $100+, use keycode: EB081611B

Valid through 8/18

David Vo

@sygyzy

Any recommendations on good buys?

Nathaniel McCartney
    BPL Member

@theleafman

Locale: Central PA

Thanks for posting this code! Some good deals I came across were the Asolo FSN 85 hiking boots for $78.49, Smartwool PhD light hiking socks for $7.16, and the Smartwool NTS lightweight long sleeved shirt for $31. They also have this shirt in the zip model at a nice price.

Adam Hemphill

@ahemphill

Locale: Bay Area

Thank you! I picked up a number of items that I need for a mountaineering trip next weekend.

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Spent a few minutes looking for good deals (it's an addiction lol), here's what I found:

Icebreaker/Smartwool – Most of the Ice/Smart gear STP carries is the heavier late fall/winter/early spring variety, size availability is a crapshoot, too. But if they have your size, it's the cheapest way to outfit yourself in top quality merino. At a glance selection of Smartwool seems a bit better.

Example – Icebreaker Men's Skin 200 baselayer L/S top – $26.32 with discount – that's a pretty good price for a great wool baselayer.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/icebreaker-skin-200-base-layer-top-merino-long-sleeve-for-men~p~3542w/

Merino Buffs – Icebreaker Neck Chute, $14.92 – possibly a bit short – the Smartwool Neck Gaiter might be better – longer, cheaper – $9.72

Black Diamond – a few good deals on skis, a few climbing oriented packs, winter gloves

UDAP – Bear Spray 7.9oz – $22.72

Birkenstock – Arizona Sandals sizes 36, 37 – $54.92

Camp – Jasper Climbing Harness, XL – $31.17

I'm sure there's lots more worth noting but STP only pays me so much (ie, nothing) to market for them. Good luck!

David Vo

@sygyzy

Thanks for posting your deals guys! Really appreciate it.

Paul Chang

@paulgeo

New Balance trail runners for $35… gotta love it. Thanks for the heads up.

David Vo

@sygyzy

Picked up five pairs of Smart Wool socks. They were all seconds, but what do I care.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

here is another coupon code – CZD9416T (35% off, free shipping, only three uses) – dont forget to use it with Mr Rebates for an extra 5% cashback!

Mr. Rebates 5% @ STP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools