Topic

tiny bottles

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Bob Gross BPL Member
PostedAug 12, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Sometimes you want to carry a small quantity of some liquid on a trip, but you don't need to lug an entire one-ounce bottle. Here is a new solution that I found at the Daiso store. These tiny polyethylene bottles are intended for food condiments such as soy sauce or wasabi sauce, and the lids screw on. I don't know exactly how leakproof they are yet. The yellow cap type is 6 ml, which is about 20% of a fluid ounce, I think. The red cap type appears to be a similar volume. They are sold in bags of 12 or 20 so that the price per bottle is a dime or less.

tiny polyethylene bottles, about 6 ml

–B.G.–

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...