Topic

Nano Puff on Steep and Cheap, $75

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Nano Puff on Steep and Cheap, $75

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

I just saw this, but they sold out in my size in the colors I want. As with most things Steep and Cheap they generally go up a few times and so it should show up in the next few weeks again.

use http://www.sacalerts.com/ to get an alert to your email or phone when it comes up again.

I've noticed Patagonia is selling these off everywhere, do they have a replacement model coming out?

Hammock Hanger

@hammockhanger

Patagonia like all the high end outdoors-apparel makers are having a tough summer and a tough year as the economy struggles. Coming up on end of summer clearance season now. The Labor Day sales should be huge.

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

I had never heard of sacalerts before, but those are some really awesome browser extensions (Google Chrome).

BTW – 21 degree Rab down sleeping bag up on SAC right now…

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

yea, they've had a lot of RAB sleeping bags lately and some other random RAB gear.

backpackerchick
    BPL Member

@backpackerchick

They are going to fix the stitching problem with the "baffles", a Patagonia source tells me. They claim the problem is merely cosmetic and that the unraveling of the stitching does not affect the insulation properties. Makes it looks like it's falling apart though.

Anyway, Patagonia changes their colors twice a year and they have twice yearly sales (at their US stores/website) where they get rid of the previous season's stuff — pretty much all of it.

Eric Swab

@ericswab

Locale: Rockies

Wish it was the hooded version on sale…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools