Topic

REI and coupons

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI and coupons

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Anyone know if REI has coupons out any time besides for their regularly scheduled 20% off coupons? I was hoping to get an Exped UL Syn mat, but didn't have the funds earlier and I need the pad for the remainder of the summer.

Richard Barish

@rdbarish

Locale: New Mexico

Try Basegear, http://search.store.yahoo.net/basegear/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=basegear&query=synmat+ul&Search.x=17&Search.y=14. 20% off one item if you sign up for the newletter. I think REI is only 20 off during their sale windows.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Thanks for the idea. I forgot about checking basegear. I was hoping to purchase through REI because Exped only gives the pad a 2 year warranty and REI has a good return policy, but it looks like if I want the pad sooner, I may have to buy it elsewhere.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools