Topic

Reflective Zipper Pulls 2PK

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Reflective Zipper Pulls 2PK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Everyone,

I am working on adding quite a few more accessory products to my website. One of the products are reflective zipper pulls. They are made using of our highly reflective dyneema glowire cord so they work great during the day or at night. They are a handy replacement for zippers on jackets, sleeping bags, tents, backpacks and anything else that has a zipper. Sold in a 2 pack and they cost $1.50. Size: 3" long (6" of cord + plastic zipper pull, Weight: .06oz.

LawsonEquipment.com

Reflective Zipper Pulls at LawsonEquipment.com

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

An improvement would be to replace the black plastic pull tab with a luminous pull tab.

–B.G.–

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for the idea. I actually looked into this idea but the ITW nexus glow in the dark zipper pulls are too big for the cord so they wont work. If they ever make their new micro zipper pulls with this feature then I will make the change but I don't see them doing this anytime soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools