Topic

Southeast UL Weekend?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Southeast UL Weekend?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

Anybody interested in a Southeastern Lightweight Gathering? Possibly in September? North Carolina? If anybody is interested, let me know.

Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

I plan on doing a trip over Labor Day weekend, but don't have it all planned out yet. Otherwise in September I will be spending a week on the JMT so I won't be doing any more trips until October. In October I plan on doing a Joyce Kilmer/Slickrock Wilderness trip either October 8-10 (Columbus Day weekend) or October 21-22, and will definitely do trips both of those weekends. Let me know if you are interested in the info.

If you are looking for something with less hiking, I do have a trip in NC to view the Meteor shower on Aug 13-14 that requires little hiking if you prefer less.

Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

I am going to take you up on one of the offers, just not sure which one yet. Labor Day weekend sounds good, plus its an extra day off of work for me. I'll keep you posted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools