Topic

Good for only first person – 25% off REI brand item

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Good for only first person – 25% off REI brand item

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

I got this via email and I won't be using this. 1st person to use it gets 25% off an REI brand item.

Your personal savings code is only good once,
    so be sure to purchase everything together to
    maximize your savings!

9DXGR-UB7PM-FXY1W-W9VRG

1. Your personal savings code was sent via email and can only
    be used once—in stores or online. To maximize your savings
    on REI and Novara gear as well as on Clearance items, be sure
    to purchase everything together in one transaction.

2. To use your code in stores, print out your email and present
    it to the cashier at checkout a tany REI store.
    3. To use your code online, copy it from your original email
    and enter it at step 4 of checkout at REI.com.

*Exclusions
    • Offer valid 07/15/11 12am Pacific Time—07/22/11 11:59pm Pacific Time.
    • Coupon (or coupon code) must be presented at time of purchase. Online and phone customers must use code
    ending included in this email to receive this discount.
    • Offer valid for 25% off one full-price REI-brand or Novara brand item and 30% off one clearance item (prices
    in $._3 or $._9) from REI.com, 1-800-426-4840 and REI stores.
    • Offer not valid at REI-Outlet.com, REI Adventures or REI Outdoor School.
    • Offer not valid on special orders, package discounts, prior purchases, REI gift cards or e-gift cards, passes and
    tickets, gift boxes, memberships, shop services, rentals.
    • Offer not valid on bikes, hard-shell boats, stand up paddleboards, any item with GPS technology, personal locator
    beacons, skis, ski boots or ski bindings; snowboards, snowboard boots or snowboard bindings.
    • Offer is limited to stock on hand and backorderable items, is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash.
    • Merchandise purchased with this offer is not eligible for the REI member refund.
    • Coupon code must be presented at time of purchase.
    • Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
    • Limit one coupon per customer.
    • To order by phone, call 1-800-426-4840 Mon. through Sun., 4am to 11pm Pacific Time.
    • Cashier instruction: Apply 25% line discount to the highest full-price REI or Novara brand item, apply 30% line
    discount to clearance item (prices ending in $._3 or $._9). Please refer to exclusions.

Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

K3VBX-Y7JAX-H0KMJ-8VF8W

someone can also use my code. It only works on REI branded things.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

Isn't that only good for the member, not someone else? I received a Gearhead code over the weekend and it is only got for that person. So I signed up for emails, had not done that I guess, called REI, they gave me a 30% discount on an item I wanted. So a $44 item came to around $22.

Duane

Hammock Hanger

@hammockhanger

Sign up online for email alerts as a new account and REI will email you a 15% discount off any regular price REI brand item.

While online there is a second step. Create your account, then scroll down to the 'enroll in Gearmail' link. You have to additionally register there to trigger the discount email. Good once only.

Brad Walker

@brawa

Locale: SoCal

The Gearmail coupon also gives 30% off one clearance item. The "America the Beautiful National Parks Pass" is in the clearance section for $80, or $56 after coupon with free shipping.

$56 for a national parks pass? Killer. Also can be used as an adventure pass for those in SoCal.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

any suggestions on a snowshoe that I can use the coupon on or are none of what they have worth purchasing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools