Topic

Cuben Fiber Drybags: Back Instock

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cuben Fiber Drybags: Back Instock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Everyone,

The worlds best cuben fiber drybags are back.. As of today, every size is instock and ready to ship but I will have a limited instock inventory for a few weeks so act fast. To make sure I was selling the lightest most water resistant cuben fiber drybags available I switched to a much ligher CT2K.18(.95oz) material which is a thicker film, more waterproof version of the CT2K.08 (.75oz) material most shelters and tarps are made from. After extensive testing I found this material has equal water resistantance to the heavier material I was using but is about 52% lighter. I am confident to say these new drybags are the lightest most water resistant available.

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Lawson equipment cuben fiber ctf3 waterproof rolltop drybags

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

After a few requests, I have decided to offer the ditty kit again. The ditty kit includes a 6"x12", 8"x16", 10"x20" and 12"x24" and knocks $17 off the total price for a 20% discount.

Thanks,
    Lawson

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Which would you recommend for:

Montbell UL Super Spiral #1 (long)

and

Western Mountaineering Alpinlite (long)

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Thanks Lawson for offering the ditty kit again, just ordered mine, can't wait to use them on my up coming trip. Thanks, Jack

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hi John,

I don't own either of these bags so I can't say for sure but they both should be able to fit in the 12"x24" drybag. This would be equal to a round bag about 8" in diameter x 18" tall which I think is bigger then both of their stuff sacks. My 10"x20" would be equal to a round bag about 6.5" in diameter x 14" tall. Keep in mind with a drybag the height is adjustable since all you have to do is roll it down more. Let me know if this answers your questions.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools