Topic

OR Windstopper Balaclava (fleece lined)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals OR Windstopper Balaclava (fleece lined)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    b d

@bdavis

Locale: Mt. Lassen - Shasta, N. Cal.

The OR balaclava looks good, velco allows it to be tight or loose, fleece lining, face mask for harsher conditions which fits with goggles. It is on sale for $35 for the next 11 hours, instead of $45 at TravelCountry.com — but there is a shipping fee unless you order more than $50 worth of stuff. The OR site says it only weighs 2.8 oz. Thanks to Nicholas for suggesting this piece of gear for cold, mountain weather.

http://www.travelcountry.com/shop/SessionId/17740bec25d9342c2cbf701ef646615f/Action/Vendor_Prod/CatId/166/ProdId/1549

Douglas Frick
    BPL Member

@otter

Locale: Wyoming

sold out

b d

@bdavis

Locale: Mt. Lassen - Shasta, N. Cal.

Sorry bout that. I musta got one of the last ones, but if you combine an order at other suppliers you might get the postage free and it will be about the same price.

What shifts my gears is that because of the people here I am picking up some really good deals on gear I didn’t even imagine existed a month ago. Like an entire lined (lining removable) military winter coat (which means it had better work or else), with a removable syn. fur lined hoodie thing I can always salvage and use on another lighter weight piece of gear (per JR’s advice.) Wonderful .. for $22 or so. Unimagineable a few short weeks ago, going into winter w/o gear I liked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools