Topic

15% off at Gossamer Gear for in stock items only for the rest of July!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 15% off at Gossamer Gear for in stock items only for the rest of July!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scott Haddon

@rebeldawg63

Locale: Southeast

July Deal – This rest of this month we will take 15% off the regular price of ANY Gossamer gear backpack in stock (limit 2 packs per customer on a single order please)! Just enter the code JULY15 when you check out to receive the deal. This deal is limited to supply on hand only. REMEMBER, you must be set up as a customer and be logged in to your account at the time of purchase for the code to work.

Pasted what was in their newsletter. I ordered sitlight pad, Murmur pack. Discount basically pays for shipping.(seems high)

If you haven't tried the new design of the Murmur, you owe it to yourself to do so with this deal.

REMEMBER, you must be set up as a customer and be logged in to your account at the time of purchase for the code to work.

Scott

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

I just ordered a Murmur. Always wanted a Zpacks Blast 26, but this price is hard to ignore. If I hate it, I'm only out shipping. Good deal. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools