Topic

BPL vapr bivy sack sizing and input

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) BPL vapr bivy sack sizing and input

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dick Crabb
    BPL Member

@dcrabb

I'm considering getting the BPL Vapr Bivy Sack and wanted some feedback on this product and sizing. I would use it to sleep under the stars and minimize moisture on my sleeping bag from condensation. If it rains I'd retire to my shelter (Tarptent). I am 5'9.5" (69.5"), 150lbs and have a Mountain Hardware Phantom 32 bag with 4" of loft. The short bivy's length is listed as 73". Is this sufficient room for me and my bag? My bag has a left-side zipper, so not sure how well this bivy will work since it unzips across the top and angles toward the right side. The large bivy is 81" which is plenty of room, probably too much. If you are a current or past owner of this bivy, I'd be curious what your experience with it is. Thanks. Dick

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

A 5'-9" person should go with the size regular bivy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools