Topic

Elemental Horizons Aquilo Backpack Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Elemental Horizons Aquilo Backpack Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

Companion forum thread to:

Elemental Horizons Aquilo Backpack Review

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

I'll reread this one again. The packs not really all that heavy for what you get.

Will, didn't know that you worked for the Park Service. Good way to get out more!

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

This was the pack that I thought looked like a standout in the State of the Market Report! I'm glad to see that the excellent statistics become a great pack in reality. Also, I'm impressed with that fact that the manufacturer accepts constructive criticism and has been quick to make improvements. That gives me an indication of good customer service, which is why I love to deal with the "cottage industry." I think I need to start saving my pennies in the piggy bank :)

Brian Barnes
    BPL Member

@brianjbarnes

Locale: Midwest

Will does, and has done a lot… we are lucky to have him here at BPL

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/will_rietveld_bio.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools