Topic

help! RMNP days

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports help! RMNP days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    betsy vb

@betsylwhs

Looking for help! I deeply apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm going to be doing a loop hike in RMNP from the 17th – 22nd. I decided to fly in on the 15th into denver in the am. I have from about 8:30 am on the 15th until the 17th at 8:00 am when I have to be at the visitors center. Then I need a place to stay on the 22nd in the pm before I fly out on the 23rd. I'm going budget! So I'm looking into camping somewhere. I looked into renting a car until the 23rd (ulp!). Is it doable to take a shuttle to Estes Park and maybe rent a car when I get there for a couple of days? Also, of course, the campgrounds that take online reservations are full for those days. What are the odds that a walk-up site is going to be available? Or do you have any other suggestions of places to be on the 15/16th?

Any help you could give would be SO APPRECIATED! Especially since I'm a flatlander…

Mike Gerty

@michael-gerty

I have some questions and suggestions. Your PM isn't set up, so email me at michael.gerty[at]gmail!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools