Topic

Additional Artic 1000 Info

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Additional Artic 1000 Info

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Ryan
    BPL Member

@jkrew81

Locale: White Mtns

Hello,
    I was wondering if there was any additional Artic 1000 info out there? I saw the website off of RyanJordan.com but I was curious if there was any info about actual gear lists of all three members, additional pictures etc. Thanks

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

At this point I’m beginning to doubt it will be seen on this website and may be in a book or other paper publication. Some of it has already been published in British magazines so someone posted, but I’m not sure what the content was. There was a post about it awhile back.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hi All,

There is a feature about the Arctic 1000, with a beautiful color map of the route in Issue 6 of the Print Magazine, which is being mailed December 12.

In addition, I’ve written a 3-part series about the trek that will be published at BackpackingLight.com (here!) and will include a 4th article about gear that will be published simultaneously (written by Roman Dial). The first part is ready to roll, but I’m not sure when Carol has scheduled its publication…

Ryan

Jeff Cadorin
    BPL Member

@jeffcadorin-2

Locale: paper beats rock

Still interested in reading more about this. Has the details and gear list been posted? I cant find it anywhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools