Topic

5+ Years of Refining – Sub 7lbs BPW but Full Comfort

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists 5+ Years of Refining – Sub 7lbs BPW but Full Comfort

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matthew S
    BPL Member

@battlerattle

Posted over and Reddit and it went over well. Tell me how you would improve this list for generalized 3 season – mountain west. Under 7lbs but FULL of junk in it.

YouTube video

https://lighterpack.com/r/zrzo2

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Posted just for referral links?..better to disclose

Monte Masterson
    BPL Member

@septimius

Locale: Southern Indiana

I don’t think I could improve on that gear list one bit. Awesome. Your choices of big 4 items are cutting edge ultralight.. I just hope the Uberlight pad holds up. I’m not ready to chance anything thinner than the 30d of the Neo-air X lite…at least not yet.

Matthew S
    BPL Member

@battlerattle

I didn’t know there was a rule about disclosure of affiliate links within a forum post. I disclose in the video description. This forum has obscenely low traffic and would never seek “referrals” anyways. I just wanted to get some feedback from dialed in users.

Matthew S
    BPL Member

@battlerattle

30d is a good weight. My 20d Nemo Tensor has decent reliability, but 30d is a good minimum threshold. That’s why I partially like to carry a 1/8th pad along with an inflatable, that way the risk is much lower.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools