Topic

Rab Quantum Endurance 400 Sleeping Bag

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Rab Quantum Endurance 400 Sleeping Bag

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Fischel
    BPL Member

@ricko

I’m thinking of picking one of these up the next time it makes the rotation at steepandcheap. Can anybody comment on the fit. The information on the web site isn’t too clear and I’m wondering just how slim this bag is.

Thanks –

Chris Lee

@motofrog

Locale: Nor Cal

I ordered two, his and hers, it was a decent bag lofted up well and packed down small.

The collar was kinda low and the bag is long so if you are 6'2" to 6'6" it is a good fit.

Deal breaker was the zipper snagged like mad.

Good luck if your still looking.

Richard Fischel
    BPL Member

@ricko

thanks for the reply. can you comment on the girth. is it a form-fitting mummy or is there some shoulder room.

Jason Lande

@jtlande

I had one of these bags for a while. Thought it was really well made, really light and quite liked it. It was also fairly form-fitting – not to an extreme but since I have broad shoulders and am a side sleeper I wanted more room to play with. For me it was too tight in the shoulders and arms. I switched to a Megalite, which has significantly more shoulder room and works great for me.

/Jas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools