Topic

May Fly Pouch

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Fishing & Tenkara May Fly Pouch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Casey Balza

@equals

Does anyone know where I can buy the may fly pouch lanyard? I've been looking everywhere online and no one seems to sell it or anything similar.

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Casey,

I don't think those are around anymore, I remember last year somewhere online, it may have been on the TenkaraUSA forum, people were discussing the lack of availability and alternative options.

You might check out this little lanyard at Backpackflyfishing.com, it's similar to the Mayfly:

Trico Ultra Light Fly Fishing Pack

Sorry I wasn't of much help. Good luck.

Jon Shimizu

@flyhi

Locale: Hawaii

they have a website and a listing of dealers, if you are looking for the specific manufacturer:

http://www.mayflyhex.com

Casey Balza

@equals

Thanks Eugene! That Trico pack is sweet! That is perfect and in my opinion way better than the may fly pouch. I just ordered the Trico :)

Curt Peterson
    BPL Member

@curtpeterson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I have a 1st generation Trico – there have been a few updates in the current ones – and can't say enough good things about it. Perfect for storing all the little stuff and keeping it organized while on the trail. Light, just the right size, and Jason is a good guy who is great to deal with. Highly recommended!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools