Topic

Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

There have been a few quilt threads recently, and i've posted my thoughts.
    I've posted that you need to choose a quilt width that suits your sleeping style.
    I purchased a Katabatic Sawatch as my winter quilt. At that time, the Sawatch was advertised as being 54" wide, It is now advertised at its true width of 52", and i remarked that i wouldn't have bought a quilt at that width.
    Aaron has since emailed me. He feels guilty that i have a quilt that wasn't what i was expecting, and has offered me a swap for a wider Sawatch that will shortly be available.

Customer service like that is amazing.
    Thank you Aaron.
    Folk need to know that they are dealing with a real person.
    I hope you don't mind me posting this Aaron, but folk need to know how good a guy you are.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Gotta love it when the cottage guys are reading the forums, don't you?

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

Fantastic. They have really got it right all the way from launch to being an established business. I am in the market for a new quilt or two this year and they will be right at the top of my list of companies to consider.

Jacob D
    BPL Member

@jacobd

Locale: North Bay

It's wonderful to deal with real people rather than corporate entities, isn't it? :)

Stephan Doyle

@stephancal

Aaron has been so great to deal with in my experiences as well. Just one reason why my sleeping systems are Katabatic.

nick beaudoin
    BPL Member

@nick_beaudoin

Locale: Palmy

Aaron has a great attitude and customer service. His products are a real reflection of the person behind the company.
    Nick

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

first rate workmanship, great customer service AND a decent price point- pretty good business model :)

Brad Fisher
    Spectator

@wufpackfn

Locale: NC/TN/VA Mountains

Aaron +1

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just bought a Palisade Wide, thanks for all the positive feedback, helped me choose them despite being a WM fanboy. However, if WM made quilts, I would have bought one of those to try as well…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools